Admit it or not, but t-shirts are the way to express ourselves in a better way. On the other side, they can be an advertising medium for your business too. If you are new to designing custom t-shirts, here are some tricks to guide you through the process.
Find out how!
Many of us already have many slayer t-shirt ideas to express our thoughts or business products. If you want to take your business to the next level with powerful promotions, this is the perfect way to go ahead.
You can use customized t-shirts to promote your business and get some side income. Whether you wish to have a customized t-shirt for a casual purpose or want to honor a special event of any type, they serve each purpose very well.
Whatever reasons you have for the design, the basics will always remain the same. The key point here is what you are planning to do with it. Here, you will get to know the steps of the customized design process, from the outset to get the final result. No matter if you are a beginner or a pro, get guidance from the t-shirt design tips explained here!
Designing a Customized T-Shirt
- Analyze why you want to need a customized shirt
Whatever reason you have for creating a customized t-shirt, a little bit of branding always lies there. If you are clear that the apparel is totally for promotions, branding should be your agenda.
If it will only serve the fashion needs, you will still need to mesh logical brand themes into the products. In some cases, the goal is to make the t-shirt interact clearly with the audience.
If you have such plans, the first step here is to make a list of key themes, styles, and self traits that you wish your brand or t-shirt is able to convey. What kind of brand you own, depending on its purpose can be easily reflected by the meaning of a focused t-shirt design.
Achieving an adequate design demands relying more on real and significant data. Who do you want to target with the customized t-shirts and what brand attributes do they have work preferences for? Keep your motive more on real data than personal preferences!
Why Choose Customized t-shirt?
- Can be used as a promotional gift to keep your brand’s name and identity fresh in the buyer’s head. Events like conferences, conventions, and other promotional events can end up by giving away the customized t-shirts
- The employees of your business can get the t-shirts for appreciation or support. You can also gift them the company uniform for appreciation. Similar to promotional gifts, they are the need of hours for branding.
- As t-shirt is means of selling, invest your time in their style, marketing, and business strategy. Before putting anything on the market, always consider the taste of your audience to make a good start. You may think of your choice, but when we think of selling the bulk orders, perceptible data is always required.
- Special events need the special memento, t-shirt serves the function well. Customized t-shirts serve the purpose of much internal company usages but for a more casual and less limiting audience.
Despite their use, t-shirts are mostly used for promotional purposes. If you are creating t-shirts for commodities, you should include the logo of your brand in the apparel. Remember, it should have a strong presence on the t-shirt to make it look effective.
- Defining Your Budget and Quantity of the Apparel
Focusing on your design is better, but you should take care of some details i.e – budget and quantity of the t-shirts. What is the budget you can spend on t-shirts and the number of t-shirts required to impact the design? About the budget and quantity, it will help to determine how many colors you can use in your t-shirt. Depending on the printing methods, whether it is custom embroidery Vancouver or any other printing method, there will be additional colors that can make you pay more for the printing. If you have a restricted budget, save money by sustaining colors!
Moreover, the number of t-shirts will also impact your printing method. Some methods are perfect for bulk printing while other work better for small orders. So, the first thing to plan while going for printing is the budget as well as quantity.
- Knowledge of Price Options
While searching for the best printing method, you should have knowledge of the printing method pricing to make a decision of which is best for you. Some people prefer to choose dye sublimation t shirt printing Vancouver while others have screen printing in mind. You should analyse the cost, appearance, production time as well as materials as they play an important role.