Unlike most industries, the dUI/UX Designsesign industry needs to stay afresh more compared to others. There is a great demand for newer and more creative ideas in the market always. This ends up putting out a great number of design trends each year with trends getting outdated in a matter of a few months! UI/UX designers constantly need to come up with fresh creative ideas or they would quickly lose out in the design trends race. This holds especially true here, where you can find some of the best web designers in South Africa who are constantly challenging to come up with the top trends. Web development in South Africais an ever-growing industry and with everyone claiming to offer the best web design packages in South Africa, the final straw comes down to looking at who has the best and latest UI/UX designs when choosing a web design company to design your website.
Whether it be product designers, web designers or app designers, UI/UX is an element in all of them and it is something that keeps on getting innovated each year. 2021 is no different, in fact we have seen design trends come and go more quickly than ever. Honestly, it has been difficult to catch up with all of them but we have managed to compile a list of the top UI/UX design trends that you need to keep an eye out in 2021!
- Storytelling with scroll triggered animations: You might have noticed a recent trend on a few websites where an animation starts playing when you are scrolling and reach a certain point on the website. Those are called scroll triggered animations. While the text captures the user’s attention, the animations help in drawing in the user even more and give them the feel of engaging with the brand at some level. This helps in user retention and increases the chances of a second visit to the website. Do not underestimate creative UX designs!
- Augmented Reality UI/UX: Augmented Reality, or also better known as simply, AR, is slowly getting traction in 2021. The future is all about living outside the box quite literally. Gone are the days when UI was limited to just your screen. With AR, users are able to interact with their environment in unique ways not possible before. From all around the world, some of the best web designers are in South Africa and there are a lot of web development companies in South Africa that offer AR capabilities to be integrated in your website giving it that special touch making it stand out from your competitors.
- 2D/3D Illustrations and Animations: This recent trend of including attractive and aesthetic vector drawings to attract the user’s attention and set apart a website from the rest is the latest in line in 2021. These not only create a unique feel for the website but also create a welcoming environment for the users that stumble upon the website. Moreover, these drawings may also be animated via motion designs and/or gifs. An enjoyable illustration can give websites or mobile apps their own personality, making them more memorable. At DialAWebsite.com, where we have some of the best web designers in South Africa, you can get these customized 2D/3D drawings on your website to give them that extra edge over other generic websites.
- Glassmorphism: You may have seen this design trend being implemented on Operating Systems such as Windows Vista and iOS 7 but there are more and more websites starting to use this design element as part of their UI in 2021. Get ready to see more of this design in 2021 and be once again a trending UI design element.
- Usability: Pretty and eye capturing aesthetic designs aren’t the only UI design trends this year. Surprisingly, usability is a big focus this year apparently. A lot of websites are trying their best to make their websites simple and minimal in order to achieve maximum usability or “user-friendliness”. A crazy and unique design may work well if your website wants to display portfolios or has a brand image to build but, say, for an e-commerce website, a design that has a lot of UI/UX elements going at it at once is not going to be preferable. Such a website would focus on user-friendliness more and make it easier to navigate the website. When you select our e-commerce package which is from among the best web design packages in South Africa, you can be sure that your e-commerce website will have complete ease of navigation and be very user-friendly as well as aesthetically pleasing at the same time.